The Safe Office provides a variety of education and prevention programming opportunities. Faculty, staff, students or student groups may request educational programs and trainings on a variety of topics related to interpersonal violence, including:
- Responding to disclosures of interpersonal violence
- Psychoeducation about trauma
- Relationships in college
- How to help a friend who has or may be experiencing interpersonal violence
- Trauma informed care/ practices (in general or in a specific environment like the classroom)
Create Your Own Training
If you would like to have a program or training on a topic related to interpersonal violence prevention that is not listed above, the Safe Office can create an individualized presentation for your group or class.
We request 3 week’s notice to ensure that a staff member is available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org about any training or outreach requests.
Click to leave site immediately
24/7 Confidential Help Line
University Counseling Center
To make an appointment, call: 336.758.5273
Wake Safe App
- Mobile BlueLight: simultaneously send your location to and call WFU PD.
- Friend Walk: sends your location in real-time to a friend so they can watch you as you walk to your destination!
- Social Escape: allows you to get out of a tough social situation by calling you and giving you an excuse to leave.
- We Are Wake: a comprehensive call to care for the mental health of all students.
- Campus Support Resources