The Safe Office provides a variety of education and prevention programming opportunities. Faculty, staff, students or student groups may request educational programs and trainings on a variety of topics related to interpersonal violence, including:
- Responding to disclosures of interpersonal violence
- Psychoeducation about trauma
- Relationships in college
- How to help a friend who has or may be experiencing interpersonal violence
- Trauma informed care/ practices (in general or in a specific environment like the classroom)
Create Your Own Training
If you would like to have a program or training on a topic related to interpersonal violence prevention that is not listed above, the Safe Office can create an individualized presentation for your group or class.
We request 3 week’s notice to ensure that a staff member is available.
Email Bethany Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org about any training or outreach requests.
Click to leave site immediately
24/7 Confidential Help Line
University Counseling Center
To make an appointment, call: 336.758.5273
- Message or call University Police
- Report suspicious behavior
- Have a friend watch you along a walk if you feel unsafe