We are the Safe Office
We provide confidential crisis response and on-going support services to Reynolda Campus students for concerns related to interpersonal violence (including sexual misconduct, relationship violence, and stalking).
We also serve as a liaison to resources, offer educational programming, and provide confidential consultations for concerned students, parents, faculty, and staff. Read about our vision & mission.
Call our 24/7 Helpline at 336.758.5285
Safe Office Services
- 24/7 confidential Help Line available to survivors and their allies
- Confidential consultation for students, parents, staff, and faculty regarding sexual and relationship violence or stalking concerns
- Advocacy and options counseling for anyone wanting to understand their reporting options and rights
- Accompaniment to appointments such as medical exams, police interviews, court hearings, and more
- Safety Planning
- Individual and group counseling on understanding trauma responses, developing coping strategies, and more
- Professional trainings for WFU students, faculty, and staff on understanding sexual misconduct, how to support survivors, and how to create a safer campus climate
Click to leave site immediately
24/7 Confidential Help Line
University Counseling Center
To make an appointment, call: 336.758.5273
Wake Safe App
- Mobile BlueLight: simultaneously send your location to and call WFU PD.
- Friend Walk: sends your location in real-time to a friend so they can watch you as you walk to your destination!
- Social Escape: allows you to get out of a tough social situation by calling you and giving you an excuse to leave.
- We Are Wake: a comprehensive call to care for the mental health of all students.
- Campus Support Resources