We are the Safe Office
We provide confidential crisis response and on-going support services to Reynolda Campus students for concerns related to interpersonal violence (including sexual misconduct, relationship violence, and stalking).
We also serve as a liaison to resources, offer educational programming, and provide confidential consultations for concerned students, parents, faculty, and staff. Read about our vision & mission.
Safe Office Services
- 24/7 confidential Help Line available to survivors and their allies
- Confidential consultation for students, parents, staff, and faculty regarding sexual and relationship violence or stalking concerns
- Advocacy and options counseling for anyone wanting to understand their reporting options and rights
- Accompaniment to appointments such as medical exams, police interviews, court hearings and more
- Safety Planning
- Individual and group counseling on understanding trauma responses, developing coping strategies, and more
- Prevention education and awareness raising events for the WFU campus community
- Professional trainings for WFU students, faculty and staff on understanding sexual misconduct, how to support survivors, and how to create a safer campus climate