Mental Health Resources: Take care of yourself!
- Reach out to us and/or check out our website. The Safe Office can offer support, consultation, counseling, self-care plan development, advocacy and much more. We are here for you. Contact us at email@example.com to request an appointment.
- Take Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty article
- Family Services domestic violence crisis line (336.723.8125) and sexual assault crisis line (336.722.4457). Family Services also provides a number of community services, including individual and group counseling.
- RAINN sexual assault crisis line (800.656.4673) and crisis chat
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-799-7233) and crisis chat
- Anti-Violence Project hotline (212-714-1141)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: Taking Care of Yourself article
- Self-Care Tips and Ideas