The Safe Office provides a variety of education and prevention programming opportunities. Faculty, staff, students or student groups may request educational programs and trainings on a variety of topics related to interpersonal violence, including:
- Alcohol, Substances, and Sexual Violence
- Healthy Relationships
- Relationship Violence
- Stalking on Campus
- Effective Consent
- How to Help a Friend & Resources for Help
- Sexual Offending on College Campuses
- Assertiveness Training
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct Policy at WFU
- Mandatory Reporting of Sexual Misconduct at WFU
- Effects of Interpersonal Violence on Survivors
- Impact of Trauma on the Brain
- Changing a Rape Culture
- Responding to a Disclosure of Violence
- Bystander Intervention Techniques
Create Your Own Training: If you would like to have a program or training on a topic related to interpersonal violence prevention that is not listed above, the Safe Office can create an individualized presentation for your group or class.
We request at least one week’s notice to ensure that a staff member is available.
For more information or to request a presentation, please contact Beth Montplaisir.